Free Professional Teeth Whitening for Life
is a courtesy and privilege complements of Rittenhouse Smiles. This program is extended to patients who prove themselves as individuals to take their oral hygiene and general dental health seriously. We believe it is extremely important to maintain recommended hygiene care appointments and receive necessary dental treatment to maintain a healthy and beautiful smile. Consequently, we developed this program to reward patients who do so. Patients enrolled in this program will receive complementary professional custom-made take home whitening trays and whitening gel for personal use.
This privilege, while free, does have some rules. Below is a brief description of these rules. Please read through them carefully and sign below, acknowledging that you understand how Free Professional Teeth Whitening for Life works.
Should any of the rules fail to be met, you will immediately be disqualified from the program and provided the opportunity to re-enroll for a $30 reactivation fee.
Patient Activation Rules:
- Must be at least 18 years old or have parental consent.
- Must complete initial hygiene cleaning, necessary x-rays, doctor’s exam, and an additional hygiene appointment for six months.
- Must comply with required dental care as stated by doctor.
- Must make all scheduled appointments. Cancellations must be made with a minimum of 48 hours notice and the appointment be rescheduled within the next two weeks and must be completed.
- Must not have any outstanding bills with Rittenhouse Smiles
The above rules pertain to new patients and existing patients. Upon meeting these requirements, patients will receive complementary upper and lower whitening trays along with professional whitening gel (1 syringe will be provided per year as recommended by the manufacturer).